Monday, September 16, 2013

And who says people don't help?



C. schoenleinii
I have been positively impressed by the amount of help I have gotten from the fishing community with my PhD project. Whether hinting at a potential site, a recruitment event, an observation, or donating frames from personal catch, the WA public has been epic in their assistance. This post is to say "Thank you Robert Coates!!". A member of the WA Undersea Club (http://www.waundersea.com/), Robert donated some hard to get frames from Barrow Island, kept them in his freezer while I was away on the field and spent part of his Friday afternoon chatting to me about tuskies. Sharing the tuskie love WA! Hope it continues to spread. To those reading this post, if you have a tuskie frame (any, but baldies preferred), give me a buzz. 

               

No comments: